Hi! I’m a 19-year-old girl from the US who is starting a journey (June 2012) to become FIT. If losing weight occurs during this process then so be it. But I’m not measuring my success by pounds or ounces. I’m measuring my success by strength, endurance, and inches.
- To run 5 miles without walking at all
- To run a 5k in 30 minutes or less
- To make working out an essential part of my day and lifestyle and to not have it feel like a chore
- To get ABS (ultimate goal)
- To feel confident in a swimsuit (universal goal)