- Eat potassium-rich foods (like bananas, cantaloupe, mangos, spinach, tomatoes, nuts, asparagus)
- Eat small meals more often
- Stop chewing gum, drinking through a straw, eating while talking, and smoking. These activities cause you to inhale more air that goes straight to, you guessed it, your tummy
- Limit carb intake at night (pasta, bread, etc)
- Toss out the soda! The carbonation causes you to poof out
- Say goodbye to sugar substitutes!
- Massage your tummy and apply pressure in a circular motion by your hips (weird, but it works)
- Pick up some parsley and snack on that
- Walk at least 15-20 minutes per day
All tips from this website!